Sunday, August 19, 2012

Teresa Giudice Says "I Will Totally Leave [Joe]"

#Real




Teresa Giudice is not one for admissions, even the painfully obvious ones.  She tends to prefer denial, deflection, and oblivion.

But recently, Teresa did open up to In Touch magazine after she watched -- along with the world -- as her husband Joe Giudice appears to take a phone call from a secret lover whom he calls "Baby".  In the next breath, he tells the caller his wife is a "b****".

Teresa, clearly one proud woman, admitted to the magazine, "I felt like I’d been kicked in the stomach. I was humiliated.”

“I can’t defend him on this,” Teresa continues. “I’m hurt by him and disappointed by him.”  No spin, no blame placed on the media or elsewhere, this is all on Joe and Teresa is actually fine with that.

Alas, Teresa is still clinging to the belief that Joe was on the phone on a call with a worker from the pizzeria he owned.  Yet, Teresa adds, “I am not stupid,” adding that if Joe continues to humiliate her like this, “I will not be with him. I will totally leave him.”

Teresa made Joe sit down and watch the episode with her.  His response: “He was so ashamed and embarrassed,” Teresa says. “He was like, ‘I can’t believe I ever said that.’ ”

Joe has promised to do better.  But the question is what is doing better at?  Teresa wants us to believe she believes his story that he was calling someone from work, Baby, and not a paramour.  So then, I suppose her issue comes with the fact that Joe made it appear that he was talking to a secret lover, which embarrassed her.  Not the actual fact that he might be having an affair.  Oy.

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment