Friday, August 10, 2012

Dina Manzo Has Hope She and Caroline Will Reconcile

#TeresaIsBurning



In news sure to piss Teresa off, Dina Manzo was on Watch What Happens Live Sunday, where she told Andy Cohen she had faith she would reconcile with her estranged sister, Caroline.

"I'm obviously not going to get into the reasons, but. . . we're all on a life journey and sometimes people's energy doesn't vibe," Dina admitted of her tensions with Caroline, who has said that the feud began when Dina alleged that her sister didn't support her post-RHONJ endeavors. "We're just letting it sit . . . It doesn't mean you hate the person or you wish bad for them."



Dina also denied that Caroline's nemesis and Dina's friend Teresa drove a wedge between the sisters. "I know this pisses people off, but Teresa had absolutely nothing to do with it,” she said. "I kind of distanced myself from everybody. So I don't know what they're talking about. Maybe something went on that I don't know about."

Dina called her relationship with Caroline "weird", but said "I can guarantee you two things: one, it's going to be OK one day, we're going to be back to normal," she vowed. "And two is as weird as things are, and I'm not gonna lie they are weird, if either one of us needed each other we would be there in a heartbeat. That's where the family bond will never be broken."

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment